04/2022 – Current
Dealing with the challenges of today requires problem-solvers who bring different perspectives and are willing to take risks. T2T Foundation, Inc emerged out of a pursuit to inspire and support the community, and a desire for actions to speak louder than words. Established in 2000, we are an organization driven by progressive ideas, bold actions, and a strong foundation of support.
Partner / Owner
London, England, UK
05/2015 – Current
At Black Cab Heritage Tours we believe that an iconic Black Cab AND a Professional London Driver Guide are the perfect combinations for providing exceptional private tours for our guests.
Unlike in many other countries in the world, in the United Kingdom, a London Cabbie is a highly regarded and revered profession, and they are almost as famous as the Black Cabs that they drive, due to their extensive ‘Knowledge’ of London.
– They know precisely every street and every landmark and can take the fastest and shortest route without any use of GPS or navigation equipment.
– They pass the most rigorous test called “The Knowledge” to obtain their license.
– They are accredited tour guides, and many have gone on to complete university degrees in history.
– Driver guides are natural storytellers, and they are passionate about their city.
Steering Committee Member – Customer Experience Certification Program
Tampa / Sarasota / St. Petersburg
09/2021 – Current
The Customer Experience Certificate Program at USF Muma College of Business is offered as an interactive, 4-day immersion program or an 8-week online program. You learn to apply principles that drive Customer Experience innovation. Use techniques developed by top companies, while Customer Experience experts guide you through every step.
13th Cohort Member – Policy and Advocacy
Notre Dame, Indiana
03/2021 – 06/2022
• The Reform Leaders’ Summit is an intensive formation experience designed explicitly for Catholic school supporters. It was developed in response to the recommendation of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops: “As the primary educators of their children, parents have the right to choose the school best suited for them. The entire Catholic community should be encouraged to advocate for parental school choice and personal and corporate tax credits, which will help parents to fulfill their responsibility in educating their children.”
• The Reform Leaders’ Summit aims to equip leaders with the skills and abilities needed to support family rights and equity in education.